Oldmac Mazda always recommends Mazda Genuine Parts and Accessories to ensure your Mazda's reliability and performance. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and quality service.
Genuine Mazda Parts have Zoom-Zoom built into them. Almost all Genuine Mazda Parts come with a 'Whole of Life' Warranty, provided they're fitted by an authorised Mazda Service
Centre. And because Genuine Mazda Parts are designed specifically for your car, they'll fit perfectly. You can't get that peace of mind from anyone else. Oldmac Mazda stock an extensive range of Mazda Genuine Parts. Mazda trained Parts Interpreters are employed to ensure our clients receive the professional motoring advice.
Invest in Oldmac Mazda Genuine Parts and Accessories, talk to our team today.
Mazda Whole of Life Warranty Terms & Conditions
The Mazda Whole of Life Service Warranty applies to Mazda approved parts fitted by an authorised Mazda Dealer, which have been paid for in full by the customer (conditions and limitations apply). The original service invoice must be supplied by the customer in order to validate this warranty.
If you have any enquiries in relation to this warranty, please contact us on 1800 034 411 from anywhere in Australia during business hours (Eastern Standard Time).
Terms and conditions
- Mazda agrees that it will repair or replace (at its option), without charge to the owner, any genuine Mazda replacement part purchased that fails to perform its normal function and which has been installed in the vehicle by an authorised Mazda Dealer, in a manner approved by Mazda in the course of repairing or servicing the vehicle. The repair invoice must be provided when the vehicle or part is returned to the Dealer.
- This warranty shall not apply to:
- (a) repair or replacement required as a result of (i) accident, (ii) misuse or abuse, (iii) lack of proper maintenance, (iv) repairs improperly performed or replacement parts improperly installed by any person other than an authorised Mazda Dealer, (v) a replacement part or accessory not approved by Mazda, (vi) usage of any fuel other than that specified for the vehicle, (vii) remodeling without acknowledgement by Mazda, or (viii) damage from environmental conditions such as airborne fallout, salt, hail, windstorm, lightning, flood and the like;
- (b) parts installed to vehicles used for competition, racing, or emergency purposes;
- (c) any parts subject to normal maintenance replacement, including but not limited to, filters, spark plugs, high tension leads, ignition points, condensers, drive belts, timing belts, fuses, light bulbs, PCV valves, brake and clutch linings and pads, hoses and air conditioner receiver driers;
- (d) batteries, additives (anti-freeze, oil and the like), seals, gaskets, soft and hard trim items and glass;
- (e) parts replaced under the provisions of Mazda New Vehicle Warranty or any other warranty, including where the repair cost has been partly paid for by the Dealer or Mazda;
- (f) repairs which only have a labour cost;
- (g) parts replaced during repairs deemed inappropriate by the Dealer but performed at the owner's request;
- (h) parts installed during the fitment of a genuine Mazda remanufactured or exchange part, including but not limited to, transmissions and engines. (In this case Mazda Parts & Accessories Warranty shall apply.)
- This warranty does not make Mazda liable for any consequential, indirect or incidental damages or to provide any service not expressly provided herein and the liability of Mazda under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the failed part or inappropriate monetary reimbursement at the Dealer's discretion, by the Dealer listed on the repair invoice or any other Dealer if such failure occurs at a distance greater than 50km from the Dealer listed on the repair invoice.
- This warranty is in addition to but does not and is not intended to replace, supersede or restrict any warranty or guarantee given or implied by any Statute.
- "Owner" means the owner of the vehicle during the currency of this warranty.
- "Vehicle" means a Mazda vehicle identified on the repair invoice which has an A.D.R. compliance plate and was imported by Mazda Australia Pty Limited.
- "Part" means a new part, identified on the repair invoice, which is sourced by the Dealer either directly or indirectly from Mazda.
- "Mazda" means Mazda Australia Pty Limited, ACN 004 690 804, ABN 78 004 690 804.
- "Dealer" means the authorised Mazda Dealer on the repair invoice, or any other authorised Mazda Dealer as the context may require.
- "Repair invoice" means the original repair/fitment invoice attached to or on the front of these terms and conditions.
All Mazda models with an ADR compliance plate (imported by Mazda Australia Pty Limited).