IMPORTANT INFORMATION - WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS. View More >
WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
Now, more than ever, in light of the evolving COVID-19 situation, we are focused on the health and safety of all our guests and employees, without compromising the quality of your experience when you visit us.
For so many of us, our car is a necessary and rewarding part of our lives.
At Oldmac Mazda we have taken precautionary measures to ensure your wellbeing along with our employees. We have heightened our already stringent practices around cleanliness, sanitization and disinfection in the dealership and in our workshop, ensuring staff stay home if feeling unwell and social distancing as advised by the Australian Government Health.
In addition to these measures, we have also developed safe ways to interact with our guests.
- Health check videos on your car while at service.
- Video presentation available for both new and pre-owned vehicle sales inquiries.
We also need your help when visiting our dealership to reduce the possible spread of COVID-19 by:
- Respecting the social distancing rule and keeping your distance from other customers.
- Placing your logbook on the passenger seat of your car when you arrive.
- Reschedule your service booking if you have been feeling unwell or returned from interstate or overseas travel within the last 14 days.
We know that you share our love of the Zoom Zoom feeling and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oldmac Mazda.
Thank you for your understanding and support.